Thursday, September 10, 2009

Pink the Debt Eliminator 110/365

Day #110.... September 10, 2009


Pink is helping me eliminate my debt by helping me cut up my credit cards.... he thinks that by just cutting up they go away. If only that were true! I have racked up quite a bit of credit card debt while in college. Now I am determined to get rid of it!! I made the mistake of accepting a few of the thousands of credit card applications that are mailed to clueless college students. I am very dangerous with money!! After watching the movie Confessions of a Shopaholic I was like alright... it's time!! I don't buy the typical girl things like clothes and accessories like in the movie. I actually spend most of my money on technology and entertainment... wow I sound more like a guy! haha I have a lot to pay off but hopefully soon I'll be debt free! Well at least credit card debt free... I still have a fortune to pay in school loans. Yay for the American way! Live in debt and get what you want! Man I wish I had been better with money! haha


It probably wasn't smart to put this online and put my credit cards out there.... but the cards have all been closed and you can't see the whole number, but please super genius crazy people.... don't steal my identity! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment