Friday, September 11, 2009

How Mini Pink Measures Up 111/365

Day #111..... September 11, 2009


Pink wanted to track how his Minis were growing. Mini Pink tried to cheat and stand on his tippy toes to try and get a few extra centimeters. Mini Pinkette wasn't to be fooled. Although, when it was her turn she tried to convince Pink to measure from the top of her big bow. Don't worry Minis.... one day you will be just as tall as Daddy Pink. FYI the Minis measure up to just under 3 inches. Without cheating....


Thats a pink ruler unfortunately it looks a little red though with the yellow background. I knew I shouldn't have used yellow but I wanted to use a totally different background. Oh well!


I was thinking about doing a shot for 9/11, but that is all I heard about on the radio and on TV all day so I thought I would give people a laugh for the day instead of remind them of a horrible event in American History. Although, I'm posting this late.... so it really doesn't matter whether I did it or not. But my payers are still with all of those families who have lost loved ones on that horrible day.




No comments:

Post a Comment