Sunday, September 13, 2009

OkCupid Username: Needy_Mr_Pink 113/365

Day #113.... September 13, 2009


Pink has decided he needs to be a little bit more proactive in his search for the perfect pink girl. Since he is always so busy with his Minis he hasn't had much time to venture out and find a date for himself. He decided to join OkCupid to test his luck. He has just received a message from someone and is really excited to check it!! Maybe she will be Mrs. Pink Right!!! Here is his profile... he tends to brag a lot! Hopefully that won't turn the girls off!!


When asked to describe himself he said he is Romantic, Sweet, and Funny


My Self-Summary
Hello! I am Mr. Pink. You may have seen me in my well known cartoon series The Pink Panther. I have been looking for love in all of the wrong places so I decided to come here to OkCupid to test my luck. I am looking for a lovely female who would love to share her life with me and my 2 Minis. They are great kids but they sure are a handful! I enjoy long walks on the beach, romantic dinners, and watching episodes of my cartoon. Currently, I am the star of a very exclusive project titled The 365 Day Pink Panther Adventure where I am photographed daily. Almost like a Reality TV Star. My life is extremely interesting. The first thing people usually notice about me are my stunning yellow eyes. Look into them and I know you will instantly fall deeply in love. You should message me if you are fun, love children, and want to be treated like a real Princess. I anxiously await your response!



No comments:

Post a Comment