Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Pink at 9:09 9/9/09 109/365

Day #109.... September 9, 2009 - 9:09


Ok feeling a little uninspired today.... so I had to jump on the bandwagon and do a special shot for 9:09 9/9/09. Check out Slinky and Rururu celebrating as well! They also gave me the idea... sorry for copying guys! Pink made me mark on my calendar to remind myself to take a picture of him at 9:09 on 9/9/09. I wish I had some more time to think about how I was going to do this shot... I only had a few minutes before 9:09! Wow and it's Pink's 109th picture today!! How perfect actually! I wish I would have remembered so I could have actually planned it out! I just realized it was 9/9/09 today at work and tonight I went to go see the movie 9. It was pretty good... I had heard it was Tim Burton's. And since I'm a HUGE fan, I was extremely excited! However, I was a little disappointed when I found out he was 1 of 5 producers so it wasn't entirely HIS. Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment