Sunday, September 6, 2009

Hop on Pink 106/365

Day #106... September 6, 2009

This shot is inspired by Dr. Seuss's "Hop on Pop" in case anyone doesn't remember or has heard of that classic children's story. Since my boyfriend grew up in Mexico he didn't really get it.... haha Pink doesn't look too amused.... This fatherhood thing is really starting to get to him!

I'm pretty happy with how this one came out because it was a pain in the butt to set up! Mini Pinkette didn't want to hang right and I couldn't get Pink to lay down how I pictured it. I am way too critical of my pictures and there are a few things I would change about this, I don't like the way Pink's hand is up. But there was too much to control to notice every little detail until it was too late... but I am way too worn out to go back and try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment