Saturday, September 12, 2009

Pink-A-Boo (Part I) 112/365

Day #112.... September 12, 2009

Inspired by the title of a Pink Panther episode Pink-A-Boo, Pink played Peak-A-Boo with his Minis. This is a 2 part shot for today! The episode isn't actually about playing Peak-A-Boo... its about a mouse in his house.. but very funny still!


I was looking all over online for free Pink Panther episodes to link to my pictures that inspired me and then I thought... DUH! YouTube!! I added 2 more links to episodes on my pictures. One on Day #13 A Match Made in Pink Heaven where Pink and his date watch his first episode "The Pink Phink" which happens to be one of my favorites!! And also on my Day #24 shot Pink of the Litter where Pink finds Pinkie at Petsmart. The episode is actually about cleaning up garbage, but the title inspired me and it is quite humorous! Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment