Monday, August 10, 2009

Kristin & Pink 79/365

Day #79 August 10, 2009

Well..... I have kind of neglected Pink... that's why he's looking at me all like why did you abandon me?!?! I've been taking some pictures but haven't had the time to upload them and some days I unfortunately haven't had the time to take any at all. However, the ideas for photos have been still coming to me this entire time, I am not yet out of inspiration! I just started reading the book Julie & Julia and I am so inspired by her 1 year cooking challenge that I decided I MUST finish my 1 year Pink Panther photo challenge. I will be slowly uploading the pictures I have taken and filling in the photoless days. Through Julie's cooking challenge she found herself and her passion which is what I started to feel like the day I bought my camera and discovered this website. I highly recommend this book and I will be seeing the movie on Wednesday.... I heard it was great! Thanks Julie Powell for the inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment