Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Pink is Demanding!!!! 67/365

Day #67... July 29, 2009

Pink is helping me upload some of his pictures. I have gotten behind and his 100th picture is coming up so he feels that if there aren't 99 pictures before it then it won't really feel like 100! He has a big party planned. I tried to explain to him that I have been very very busy with work! I have school loans to pay off which is something he will never understand! But he won't hear any of it! He says I need to get his series up to date!! Sheesh!! Now that's what I call demanding!!!! I have 30 pictures to catch up in a week!! I told him I don't want to sacrifice quality for quantity, but he insists I make my deadline or he will be disappointed at his big 100th picture party! Anyone want to take Pink off of my hands??? I think I've had enough of his attitude!!

No comments:

Post a Comment