Sunday, June 28, 2009

Where Did Pink Go?? 36/365

Day #36.... June 28, 2009

I probably should have uploaded this one first, because now everyone has been on Pink overload with all of my recent catchup uploads. In case anyone didn't notice... the whole month of July Pink was pretty much on vacation. Well actually I just got pretty busy and neglected him. I am still just as busy if not more, but I am determined to keep this project up. It was pretty sad in July, I kept thinking of these great Pink ideas (some of which have already been uploaded as catchups) but I never did them and felt like I had just given up. I am glad I have picked up my camera again! I feel complete once again! I will never let Pink get lost again! If I can upload 5 or so pictures a day I can definitely do 1 a day as soon as I catch up!! I have 15 more pictures to catch up until I reach the 100th Pink Pic! I have 3 more days!! I can do it!!! Then you will no longer have to deal with too much Pink daily! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment